What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Thai Massage helps the recipient maintain health and wellness, it is an ancient tool used to relieve ailments, increase the effectiveness of body movement and benefit the physiological system. It also helps in longevity due to strengthening of the body’s immune system and an overall balance of life energy.
Thai Massage can also relieve pain, sprains and inflammation of the muscles, tendons and joints, as well as reduce stiffness of the joints, increase muscle strength and improve mobility. Thai Massage Therapy is a great method to harmonize all three levels of our being; body, mind and spirit.
Thai Yoga Massage can help with:
- Releasing any blockages in the body to help improve posture, breathing, and flexibility
- Creating a greater sense of well-being.
- Help with many health problems such as headaches
- Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Reduces back pain
- Relieves joint stiffness and pain
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Eases anxiety
- Revives energy